Issue: 2016 Aug 27
1. The competition spans over 1 OLC year
2. The departure airfield must be located within a country of the OLC Europe.
3. Participants must be 25 years or younger, (25th birthday within the calendar year of the flight)
4. The 6 best flights according to OLC Plus rules are scored.
5. All flights must be documented with IGC approved flight recorders (green V)
6. The Bitterwasser Lodge award goes to the participant on 1st place of the Cup, if he has already won an earlier competition, the next one on the list will be honored.
7. The Award is handed over personally (no delegates allowed) during the OLC-finalmeeting at Wasserkuppe at beginning of October!
8. The Award consists of:
8 days residence at Bitterwasser Lodge, plus 1 day for arrival and departure Free flight from Frankfurt/Main (FRA) to Windhoek (WDH) including transfer to the Lodge Free board and lodging, including all beverages except alcoholic drinks Free use of EITHER a glider already located at Bitterwasser OR a glider of the participants club, shipping to Bitterwasser included (which option applies, will be decided exclusively by the Lodge on short term) All arrangements of dates are subject to negotiations with Bitterwasser Lodge Office
DWD-Wetterprognose zur Segelflug-BUNDESLIGA Runde
OLC Finale 2016
1. Oktober um 13.00 Uhr
Symposium für den sportorientierten Segelflug